When I woke up today, I was surprised to see I had been nominated the ‘Versatile Blogger Award!’ First of all, I want to give a Big thank you to jmmcdowell who nominated me. It’s a good feeling to know people are reading and enjoying my posts.
Now, apparently there are some rules. I stole this via copy & paste, so I’m sorry if I missed anything.
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. Well, The first one was done above but for the sake of Formality and completeness, Thank you jmmcdowell!
2. Lets see.
1 – I hope to study Psychology at university, but I am currently stuck in the world-between-words (I have graduated high school, but not yet started Uni)
2- I have two younger brothers, who are twins.
3- My favorite color is Blue, particularly electric blue.
4-my favorite ‘real’ food is Chicken Kiev, but I can’t go past a serve of hot chips.
5 – I recently started learning German Sword fighting (but I am terrible) and hope to complement it with Japanese kendo.
6 – I am a Brony.
7- At the time of writing, I was listening to ‘Europa’ by Globus.
3. Now, I’m relatively new here and I don’t think I actively follow fifteen blogs, but here’s what I can give so far (in no real order)
2 – Elizabeth Barrow
3 - Cigarettehugs
5 – Emmie Mears
6 – Lets get digital (this is particularly interesting for those looking to self publish)
8 – Sarah Painter
Well, Okay. That’s eight.
I don’t know what else to say besides Thank you again, jmmcdowell!